Terms & Conditions
Please read and understand these terms and conditions before purchasing your Sewn By Biji mask.
- Our Sewn by Biji masks are delivered within Gauteng using a personal delivery service at a set fee of R100.00.
- We deliver outside of Gauteng using FastWay couriers.
- Sewn by Biji masks are made to order and so we have no inventory of stock. For this reason, orders will take between 5-7 working days to be dispatched.
- Our working hours are Monday - Friday from 9:00AM until 5:00PM. Orders, Emails and DMs received or responded to outside of these hours are at our own discretion.
- Any orders placed after 5:00PM Monday to Friday or on weekends will not be processed until the next working day starts.
- Once orders are dispatched, they will taken between 1-2 days to be delivered to your door.
- The cost of shipping your order is non-refundable.
- Sewn by Biji holds no responsibility for lost or stolen parcels or parcels delayed in transit.
- Feel free to contact Sewn By Biji if your order is urgent, and we will do our best to have it processed and dispatched as fast as possible.
- Sewn by Biji masks hold no warranty at all, and follow the Sewn by Biji returns and exchanges policy.
- By ordering our products you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
- By using the Sewn by Biji website, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the this website by you.
- We reserve the right to change and amend these Terms and Conditions periodically.
- By using our website after any changes have been made will indicate your acceptance of these changes.
- Please note that it is your own responsibility to review our Terms and Conditions as and when necessary.
Returns & Exchanges
- As we are an online store who provides fabric face masks which are intended to be used to prevent the spread of bacterial droplets from person to person, we regret any returns or exchanges.
- We will, however, send you a replacement of any item that you receive in a defective state (ie. ripped, torn, or broken).
- If at any point you receive an order which is not correct (eg. the mask is the wrong size or colour), we will make sure to send you the correct product.
- If the product you receive is wrong or defective, you as the customer must email us as soon as you realise this with your name, cellphone number and order information. Along with this, we will require you to send us pictures of the order so that we are able to see what the problem is.